In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Fragrance Rich’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. "Good" or "Items" or "Item(s)" or "Item" or "Services" refers to the physical goods or products or services i.e delivery sold on fragrancerich.co.uk . All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You shall not do any of the following or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
(a) Post or transmit any unlawful , threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, city, county, national or international law, including without limitation t, export control laws and regulations.
(b) Post or transmit any information or software that the sender is aware contains a virus, worm, or other harmful component;
(c) Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within Fragrance Rich on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Fragrance Rich will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Fragrance Rich:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Fragrance Rich’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised Fragrance Rich of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Fragrance Rich does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Price, payment, and verification.
The prices of products will be the same as what is shown on our site, unless there is a clear mistake.These prices do not include delivery fees, which will be added to the total amount owed once you have selected a delivery method from the options shown in Delivery Information.
- Prices can change at any time, but orders for which we've already sent you a shipping confirmation won't be affected.
- We cannot process your purchase until you have paid in full. Fill out the required information in the "Payment Details" section of the checkout page to pay with most major credit or debit cards, PayPal, and buy now, pay later services like Klarna and Clearpay.
- Credit card, debit card, PayPal, and buy now, pay later account holders are all subject to validation checks and approval by the card issuer and buy now, pay later company. If the issuer of your card or the buy now, pay later company won't let you pay, we won't accept your order. We won't be responsible for any delays or missed deliveries, and we won't have to tell you why we didn't accept your order. We are not responsible if your credit card company or bank charges you because we processed your credit card, debit card, PayPal, or buy now, pay later payment for your purchase.
- There are a lot of products on our site, and it's always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the prices are wrong for some of them. We will correct any such inaccuracies as soon as they are discovered. If the real price of a product is different from what is shown on our site, we will usually either contact you for instructions before sending the product or reject your order and let you know.
- All major Credit/Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are all acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of Fragrance Rich until paid for in full. Monies that remains outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England's base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement.
We also accept Klarna, Clearpay, PayPal and Apple Pay and in our store, more information on Apple Pay can be found here http://www.apple.com/uk/apple-pay/
Fragrance Rich reserves the right to request copies of documents to confirm the customer or user identity For fraud prevention purposes.
In order to offer you Klarna or Clearpay's payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with
Returns & Refunds
If you wish to return any item purchased from fragrancerich.co.uk submit a request via your customer account (RMA) or please contact customer services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may return most unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund. We will offer you a refund of the purchase amount or exchange as long as the returned item(s) are received within 14 days from the date you notify the us that you'd like to cancel your order. In some cases the total returns period can take upto 28 days but no more than 14 days from receipt your Item(s), please make sure the item(s) you are returning is unopened and unused. Always use the original postal packaging if possible.
We will only consider returns on Item(s) that are unopened, unused and in the original condition with all tags and/or packaging and any cellophane intact. Due to the personal nature of the products we sell, we cannot replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or have a broken seal.
You must inform us within 4 days if you have received incorrect, faulty/damage or incomplete item(s).
If you change your mind and wish to return your item(s) you will be responsible for the return delivery cost, unless the item(s) are faulty or incorrect. Please note that you will be responsible for packing the returns well and we won't be able to accept back item(s) damaged on the way back to us because they have not been cushioned well or at all.
We will not provide a full refund if the goods show signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you that a reduced refund amount will be available or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
We are unable to process a refund, exchange or replacement until we receive the item(s) back. We advise that you obtain a proof of postage receipt when send your items back to us.
If you receive the wrong item(s) or item(s) are damaged tell us what has happened, we can make things right.
If your Item(s) arrive damaged please do not dispose of the damaged items, before you do this we will require evidence of the damaged item(s). Please contact us immediately and we will advise you on the next steps.
The refund will not include the cost of delivery if applicable or return postage. We cannot accept returns that are sent back to us without prior approval.
For customers with registered a account:
1) Log into your account, find the order and click the 'Return Items' link.
2) Specify the Qty To Return, Return Reason, and Return Action. You will also have the option to leave a comment.
3) After submitting the request, you will see the further 'Return Instructions' and receive a submission confirmation email.
4) You will receive a confirmation email once the return request has been approved or another decision has been made.
Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned by the free Collect or Royal Mail return service.
For information on EU Returns please contact us at email@example.com - Returns will be via FedEx and the cost of returns can be from £10-28 depending on the country or/and FedEx rates.
You should expect to receive your refund within a maximum time of within four weeks of receipt of your item(s); however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly within 5 business days. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We cannot complete the process of an exchange or refund until we receive the Item(s). It would be a good idea to keep your postage receipt safe. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item(s) if the packaging is damaged. None of the above refund terms affect your statutory rights in the UK.
The cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the goods come into your physical possession (when the goods have been delivered). If multiple Goods are delivered on different days, the cancellation period ends at the end of 14 days after the day on which the last item(s) come into your physical possession.
To cancel an order, send an email to Customer@fragrance.co.uk . Include your order reference number in the title of the email. You will need to indicate why you would like to cancel the order. Once your order cancellation email is received we will cancel your order and send you a confirmation email of this.
Please note: if the cancellation request isn't sent before the item has been shipped, we will not be able to refund delivery Fees.
Unless otherwise stated, the products and services featured on this website are only available within the countries where shipping is available to Fragrance Rich, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the available shipping countries. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Fragrance Rich. Fragrance Rich does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify Fragrance Rich, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Fragrance Rich will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
E- Gift Cards/Certificate
Gift cards/certificates should be treated as cash but cannot be exchanged for cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. Fragrance Rich will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
E- gift certificates and e-cards can only be used online at fragrancerich.co.uk in the UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Republic of Ireland & Sweden. E-Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to buy another gift card, e-gift card. A maximum of one gift cards or e-gift cards can be redeemed in any one transaction online. If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
Period of validity
E-certificates purchased on fragrancerich.co.uk are valid for a period of 12 months
Gift cards/e-cards purchase directly from square for use with Fragrance Rich do not expire.
Purchased on fragrancerich.co.uk:
To check the remaining balance on your e-gift certificate, please contact customer services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide you with an update, please provide your name, billing address and recipients email address.
Purchased on square:
You can check your eGift Card balance from the original eGift Card email by clicking on the View Your eGift Card button. The page will have information about the card balance, transaction history, methods for redemption and the original gifting message.
Gift cards/certificates cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Fragrance Rich reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift certificates and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Promotions & Discounts
Discount codes/coupons received via email or provided on https://fragrancerich.co.uk is for Selected lines only. Discount codes/coupons cannot be used against Chanel or Dior All Discount codes/coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or promotion. One transaction per customer, maximum 7 units per purchase, whilst stocks last. Fragrance Rich reserves the right to amend or cancel the offer at any time.
1. The promoter is: [Fragrance Rich)].
2. Employees of [Fragrance Rich] or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.fragrancerich.co.uk/giveaway]
5. Closing date for entry will be specified 11:59pm on the date specified by Fragrance Rich. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: [http://www.fragrancerich.co.uk/giveaway]
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
[At random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.]
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and how they will receive their prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:Fragrance Rich
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Fragrance Rich’s services and the full content of this website. All Copyright, Trademarks, and other property including but not limited to intellectual property rights belong to the manufacturers of the product otherwise stated. Trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact page on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Fragrance Rich is a sole trader business in England and Wales.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and buying our products /using our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of Fragrance Rich to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of Fragrance Rich.
By placing and order the customer is making an offer on the site and that the contract will be formed only if the customer's order is accepted by the Fragrance Rich and the item(s) have been dispatched. Taking payment from the customer's credit card does not indicate acceptance.
By proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order
By placing an order the customer is making an offer on the site and that the contract will be formed only if
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Fragrance Rich All Rights Reserved